The Halo and BBL – offering the best of both worlds
There are many benefits to using these treatments:
- They restores your skin’s youthful glow
- Diminishes your fine lines and large pores
- Offer fabulous results with minimal downtime
- Minimal discomfort to you
- Works on the damage you can, and can’t see
- Heals the effects of sun damage
Halo is a hybrid ablative and non-ablative fractional laser (part of our Sciton Joule platform) which has revolutionised the management of a wide range of skin conditions from skin rejuvenation to acne and pigmentation. It combines 1470/2940nm wavelengths.
Why BBL and Halo?
The combined treatment shows a significant improvement in skin rejuvenation over one system alone. There is no increase in downtime when the two treatments are combined at the same treatment session. It has been shown to provide consistent results.
Using both offers the best of both worlds. The combined treatment approaches ablative fractional results with non-ablative downtime. It achieve good results in fewer treatments. The treatment is comfortable with topical anaesthetic cream.
What are the benefits of BBL and Halo?
It enhances improvement in skin tone, improves the redness and improves the texture of the skin.
The Halo provides the best results in skin rejuvenation (ablative fractional results with non ablative downtime).
- It typically has been shown to provide consistent results with few treatments using the correct wavelength 1470nm to target the majority of solar elastosis.
- DTO or Dynamic Thermal Optimisation continually measures the temperature of the skin and automatically changes energy density and pulse width to ensure the laser is always tuned to our specifications to achieve the best result.
- Optical navigation of the Halo allows the speed of the handpiece to be measured relative to the skin and adjusts the scanning speed to guarantee an even treatment.